Friday, December 31, 2004

all is well that ends well

Lot's has happened. My family returned to relative harmony, sick brother feels better, little brother back to his sweet self for the most part. A bit of turmoil hit which I suppose put things into more perspective (like we needed more perspective with the asian tragedy). My grandfather died somewhat unexpectedly. He was 75. We took the 4 hour drive to go to the funeral. I only seem to go there when there are funerals. It has been a hard couple of days and perhaps at a later date I will go into details. These are the kinds of moments that bring everything on a collision course - the moment where everything changes in different ways for everyone. I just don't have it in me right now. I happen to be sitting at home alone on New Years Eve. Isn't that what I had hoped to do? Funny how things work out.

No comments: