Sunday, January 02, 2005

is there anybody out there

I wonder if there is anyone out there that reads this blog.

It is Sunday - not just any Sunday, but the the Sunday before I return to work after holidays. Amplifying the gravity of the day is that many do not go back to work until Tuesday. I wish that I didn't work tomorrow. I would much prefer a Monday-Sunday. It wouldn't feel as bad because it is not really a Sunday.

My Mom bought me a tank top that says "kvetch" in hebrew-oid lettering across the chest. I love it. The reason it occurs to me at this moment is that I should stop kvetching. Truth be told, I don't feel any particularly strong "Sunday" feeling today, so I am not sure why I exaggerated it so. I will just chalk it up to entertaining myself.

I got a contact from a cute guy over the holidays. I emailed him today and he emailed back. Still sounds cute. Will keep you posted.

No comments: