Wednesday, January 19, 2005

studs

In just over a month I will be leaving to go south. I can't wait to smell that warm balmy air. Nothing in the world matches that. That being said, I am stronger than I give myself credit for. I may hibernate a lot of the winter away, but when it is 15 degrees below, I dress properly and genuinely say to myself, "this isn't so bad...I can deal with this". What a trooper!

So S hasn't called me. I was thinking at first that I should call him, but sometimes I do not want to be the one to make the move. I am still contemplating but if I don't call him by tomorrow than I think it is too late. I was thinking back, trying to figure out why he didn't call. I asked myself if maybe I was too talkative or too something... I stopped myself at that, because there is just as much of a chance of that being the reason as anything else. He isn't gorgeous or immensly charismatic, so maybe he was intimidated. There is just as much of a chance of that than the latter, so you know what? I will go with the intimidation version. It's not like I am going to change my performance for the next date, so take it or leave it. Hell! Maybe he didn't like my pink purse with silver studding and rhinestones. Like my new purse, people will either love me or hate me - either way, the purse and the personality are here to stay (well, in the case of the purse, here until I don't like it anymore).

No comments: