Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Happy Chanukah

It is the wind that makes the winter so bad - the relentless wind. Even on the coldest day, if there was no wind, it would be ok. It is nail-polish remover in a hangnail. Today I was home from work sick. I have a headache much like the wind, it is relentless. It went away for a bit this afternoon, but now it is back. Hopefully if I go to sleep it will be gone when I wake up. I am not sure why I have it, but I hope it goes away.

I spoke to the lawyer last night and the conversation went from mediocre to not bad. I miss talking to someone when I don't want to hang up. I miss conversations that feel like minutes but last for hours. I want to meet someone that I look forward to seeing and who is worth making time for. The lawyer is a really nice guy, but I don't get that from him - at least not so far. I will go out with him again, but the holidays come at a good time, because if I don't want to see him after that, at least I don't have to deal with it right away. Maybe it will just fade over the 2 weeks.

I should really go to my ballet class tomorrow night. I have no excuses and I know I will be happy I went. It is just so hard to be motivated in this weather. Maybe I will pack my bag before I go to sleep. Right now - gotta go.

No comments: