Sunday, December 05, 2004

night

Another Sunday rolls around and I am getting ready to finish watching a tv movie in bed. I spent the day writing and doing laundry. It feels good to start the week on the right foot although it doesn't make me love Sundays any more. It is cold and dry out, but tomorrow it is supposed to snow. I got a not so great draft of my paper written, so I hope I won't have to spend all of next weekend writing. I would like to go shopping for Chanukah gifts and get ready to go home. I am looking forward to it. It feels like something different, but I am not sure why. As I wrote that sentence, I got a bad feeling about it. I hope nothing bad will happen. I guess it could just as easily be good, right? That is all, the movie is on and I am going to watch it.

'night...

No comments: