Monday, December 20, 2004

lots of thingies

Just getting the last few things packed and ready to go. I have so many cables and cords to take with me now that I have the ibook and ipod. I also have the cell and charger, camera and connector thingy. I practically need a separate bag for that shit, not to mention my cosmetics... I have learned to go light on the luggage. I used to pack almost everything I own, but now I limit it to 3 or 4 pairs of pants, several tops, boots, sneakers, and casual shoes. I pack a lot of the dirty clothes I have and the first thing I do when I get home is put on a wash. I guess it will be another step to adulthood when I pre-wash and pack all my clean clothes (meaning when I have my own washer/dryer).

They are calling for snow just in time for the ride to the airport - I hope it isn't too bad and there aren't big delays. This time of year is pretty bad for that. I can't wait to see my family!

I will still post over vacation. Until then...

No comments: