Sunday, December 12, 2004

another day at the market

So on Saturday I went on my second date with the lawyer. He suggested we spend the afternoon walking around a market, which I thought was a great idea. As we walked there, he asked me if I wanted to go up to his office to see the view. I didn't want to but also didn't want to hurt his feelings. I can not understand why anyone would want to go to their office unless they had to. I could even understand it if we had been dating for a little while, but after one coffee...well I don't think it would come as a big shock that I am not feeling it. If I was I would have probably been happy to see his "view". Another one bites the dust. I would really like to meet one that intrigues me, makes me excited. The decision maker was when I compared him to my friend Evan who has professed his feelings for me on a number of occasions, who would be considered a great catch by many. However great it would be if I could, I don't have feelings for him in that way. That being said, I realize that I would choose Evan over the lawyer. Enough said.

On another not, I am getting to the point where I would like to stop smoking altogether. I am smoking less and less and I just think it doesn't become me. It will be easy to do when I am home for the holidays. We will see.

No comments: