Saturday, April 30, 2005

sandcastles

Last night I had dinner at Jess and Trevor's. They made the most delicious food. I got a little tipsy and we talked and laughed. They really live in the hood, which made for some interesting entertainment as we sat on the back deck (overlooking a crack alley). There are few opportunities to watch these kinds of activities safely.

I am running a 10k tomorrow and I am nervous. It transports me back to summer camp time trials. It was torture. Funny I do it to myself willingly now.

I am potentially going out on two dates next week. One is a second date and the other a first. In the meantime, I have yet to respond back to Simon. I will either write him back or call him today. I am leaning toward the phonecall. I am tired of emailng, I think it would be good to hear his voice.

No comments: