Monday, January 15, 2007

today I leave titles to mcsweeney's

This is brilliant.

Hangover's gone, AND my sorta date/watching 24 turned out to be fun. He's a nice guy. Again, I find him very direct and the jury is still out on whether that's a good thing or not. He also smokes, and since I haven't had a cigarette in two years I'm over being around the smoke [until I'm 80 years old, at which time I will pick the habit back up and smoke like a truck driver]*. He also stresses about work constantly and works long hours. In his favour, he thinks I'm funny and charming [he didn't exactly say that, but I can tell...no really]. He clearly has discerning taste.

Winter has officially arrived. We've seen our first snow/ice storm here in Toronto, but it was very pretty and not too cold. Unfortunately the temperature is dropping as I type and is only going up to -7 degrees celcius tomorrow. Translation? Fucking cold.


*This is a doctor approved plan. In fact, he even told me he'd join me.

No comments: