Sunday, January 14, 2007

sunday showers

I'm mucho hungover and I made it through baby shower number one this afternoon. Barely.

I went out with some friends for dinner last night, including that guy that's been calling lately, and then to a party at a bar downtown. Oh great, as I'm writing this the guy down the hall's just pulled out the bongos for the first time in a while. My liver actually hurts right now.

Anyway, this guy is so direct I don't even know how to take it. He invited himself over to my place to watch 24 tonight, and all I could do was shrug and say, 'ok'. I didn't even know it was on tonight, but...ok. I don't know what to make of him so I'm just going to try not to over-think it.

All I know is that I got home very late and he called me while I was making myself a grilled cheese sandwich. I talked to him about I don't know what while I stuffed my face and then I went to bed and passed out with all the lights on. I know, very attractive.

I need to take a shower now and try to steam the hangover out.

No comments: