Saturday, May 21, 2005

almost black

I am feeling so much better now than yesterday - still congested but better. Last night when I was at my worst, Lana called to check up on me. I told her I didn't know if I should have a shower or go get a movie.

"What, you can't do both?"

"Leave me alone", I whined, "I feel sick!"

I chose to put a hat on and went to Blockbuster in a hidious state. I woke up this morning and moved from bed to couch. I watched tv and then another movie, and when I could no longer stand my own dirt, I took a shower.

I immediately felt like a new woman. I went to my appointment and the sun was shining. I felt weak and pale. I wore my Black Sabbath t-shirt and my white lacoste runners - love the mix. I had dinner with Anna and Adam. We watched a movie and Anna and I gave ourselves manicures.

I filed my nails down and painted them dark red - arterial blood red. Almost black.

No comments: