Monday, February 07, 2005

my own synchronized swim team

I just made the most delicious smoothie with pomegranate and orange juice, banana, yogurt, mango, blueberry and strawberry. Delish!

I felt a little stressy because I have to pack for my work trip and instead I am doing this. I have to drag my shit with me on the subway tomorrow, go to work, go to class, and then catch a cab to the train. Traveling is always exciting though - no matter where you are going. I also love to stay in hotels by myself. I don't know what that is about. When I was a kid, there was nothing more exciting in the entire world than staying in a hotel. The patterned carpet, matching bedspreads, mini shampoo and conditioner, tiny fridge...it was so much fun. The only thing that was more thrilling was the three-way mirror at my uncle's clothing store. When I stood in the centre of that mirror, there were millions of me...in every direction! All of the me's did exactly what I did, at the same time. It was like being a part of the rockettes, but bigger. I was the star of my own giant synchronized swim team - sans pool.

If I can figure out how to get the Internet working while I am away, I will write and tell you about all of the hot doctors I met.

No comments: