Sunday, December 20, 2009

1.5

A lot has happened since I spoke to you last, dear blog.
Normally if I post anything at all, or even think about it, I just sift through old material and see if anything resonates.
But things have changed in many ways and so nothing feels quite right.

I was doing well for a while there.
Eating well, exercising, being social.
I met someone and went away on a trip.

But by the time I came home I had lost my momentum
And now I feel like I've gained some omentum (thank you Dr. Oz).

This guy I met made me feel small and pretty.
We talked about movies and books. We laughed at the same things.
There was this unseasonably hot November afternoon and we had lunch on a terrace. I remember he played me a voicemail he got from a client and I laughed until I cried.

There was a point in NYC where I got this feeling I had told too many people about how great it was going. It was like I couldn't help myself and I knew deep down it was doomed, and it was.

After that I was dying to tell him that my first impression was that he was gay, and that his brother was by far better looking than he was.

10 comments:

Ibrahimblogs said...

Dear Rachel,

Cherish the beautiful memories and let go of the disappointment!!

I hope you feel better after writing about this.

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

web design company said...

I hope the same with you..It was amazing to read this..Thanks a lot for sharing this..It was quite interesting to know this.. web design company

Saaraa said...

Well at least it was fun while it lasted(:

sharmin said...

It is so good.

hiv testing said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

Top Builders of Jaipur said...

A mighty cry for vengeance went up, and without waiting for further orders they charged forth in a body and made straight for the enemy.

Redundancy Insurance said...

There are many option to give your dad and make father's day memorable. I think wireless reading device is more useful if he likes to read.

web design delhi said...

It gets kinda monotonous, but that's television. There are plus sides and down sides. The positive side is that you have steady work for nine months of the year for however many years your show is on TV,.

Cosmetic Facial Surgery said...

Window Washing Hobe Sound || Industrial Flooring Concrete Thanks for posting this. i really enjoyed reading this.

André said...

Convite para voce!!! Eu já Ganhei R$ 84,00. É sério! Venha Ganhar também! Já pensou em Ganhar Dinheiro na Internet sem investimentos e sem riscos? Basta se Cadastrar Gratuitamente no site de Publicidade Virthuz - Anunciante Virtual. É Grátis, sem investimentos e você já Começa Ganhando cerca de R$ 84,00 com as Promoções. Indicando a outros você estará Concorrendo a Prêmios e poderá Ganhar Comissões sob valores pagos em anúncios
http://www.dicaminha.com/122b

http://clickesejalivre.blogspot.com.br/